|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is my stunning & rare Seiko SARB015 “Shark Teeth”z. Here’s the details:
1. Case: 39.5mm stainless steel case, 43.5mm including crown, 46.5mm lug-to-lug. Case is in great shape, very sharp, has not been polished. The case still retains original manufacturer’s finishing. There are small scratches on the bezel and case, bracelet.
2. Dial & hands: all original & perfect condition.
3. Movement: Seiko 6R15 movement works perfectly, keeping strong time, though daily accuracy is unknown.
4. Crown: original & signed, wind smoothly.
5. Compass crown: original, unsigned, works perfectly.
6. Glass: original Seiko Hardlex glass with a few thin scratches, has not been polished.
7. Bracelet: full-length original Seiko bracelet.
Other info and condition of sale:
1. All photographs are taken by me, of the watch for sale (I’m a part-time photographer, for this I used a Fuji X-T2 with Macro lens on tripod, natural lighting, no re-touching has been done).
2. Selling as part of reorganizing my collection.
3. Price is US$650 net to me, excluding Paypal fees & including shipping. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is also a feasible option, buyer to cover bank fees.
4. Item will be shipped worldwide via Singapore SpeedPost, insured, import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
5. I've done some deals here successfully, and a few on Instagram & Omegaforum.
6. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
7. I’m open to trade with other vintage pieces (chronograph/diver/etc.).
Thank you for reading the long post. Thanks Chronotrader for the free space.