The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Heuer Autavia 7763 & Oris Chronoris

Hello All ,

I am not a watch trader just a private individual who has two watches I want to sell .
Both of these I purchased 12 years ago .

The first and probably of most interest to people here is a Heuer Autavia 7763T .
It runs perfectly and keeps great time . It is not the most immaculate example but it has a a nice worn ( alot ) patina .
Has a new GLC strap I purchased a few months ago .
I am no expert on watches but feel free to ask any questions and will endeavour to help .

The other watch I have for sale is an Oris Chronoris . Its a nice looking watch and has an ATG strap .
Works well and keeps good time . It however for some reason will not allow its time adjusting button to come out a second stop to adjust the date .
Its just a nice watch to wear when driving an old classic car on an event .

I'm out of classic cars now and have enjoyed my time with these ( oh thats almost a Dad joke ) so its time to sell them on .

Price : Heuer Autavia $6500AUD
Oris $1200AUD
This will include registered courier express international delivery ( if needed for an overseas purchaser )

Have posted pics of both watches here .

https://www.flickr.com/gp/anthonyfarmer/70Q3NL

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE