|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Hello fellow watch addicts
For sale is an all original 1969 Omega Speedmaster Straight Writing!
145.022-69 "Straight Writing" with all original parts
- beautiful Step-dial, original handset, both with nice yellow patina
- Original bezel with somemarks, but in overall nice condition (type B2 according to Moonwatch only)
- original asymmetric case (very rare)
- original crown, pushers and crystal with wide feet Omega logo
- Excellent Caliber 861 movement, Serial # 32XXXXXX, serviced in 2015 (receipt included)
- Omega Extract of the Archive included, watch was delivered in October 1971
- comes with the nice black leather Racing strap
Personal pick-up and cash payment prefered.
However, prepayment via bank transfer (Paypal only if buyers pays for all additional PayPal fees) is possible. I will ship worldwide!
I will send you pictures via email upon request.