The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Is this the best Heuer Autavia 1163 pre-Viceroy?

Hi guys,
I was wondering if this could be the best Heuer Autavia 1163 pre-Viceroy on the market?
I think it is but I can be wrong. :-)
Anyway, I am selling this fabulous timepiece after my buyer wanted it more than anything in the world to then just disappear.
I hope the poor fellow is ok.

Case is just mint. I think my pictures tell everything. Just look at that sunburst in the upper case. And if you are looking for sharp, don't look any further!
Great dial and hands with all the original tritium. Even the lume dots at 3,6 and 9 are perfect.
Lume has that superb creamy color everybody is looking for. Subdials super white and popping.
Original plexi. Great Tachymeter bezel. We all know what these are worth.
Most often these pre-Viceroy come with an MH bezel. I can put an MH on the watch if the buyer would prefer that. Same condition.

Mechanically the watch is 100%. Completely serviced by my watchmaker. So no worries for many years.
Pushers super clean and making that crisp sound when starting and stopping the chrono. Chrono resetting perfectly.

Model: Heuer Autavia 1163 pre-Viceroy ( only 1163 between the lugs )
Serial number: 204806 ( super crisp )
Movement: calibre 12

On these pre-Viceroy the model reference is between the upper lugs and serial number between the lower lugs. Just "1163" instead of "1163V".
On a regular Viceroy model ref is between the lower lugs and serial number between the upper lugs.
Serial is also always lower than on a regular Viceroy.

Price: 3500 euros ( included a nice brown leather strap and fully insured shipping )
Optional: original black corfam "small holes": +350 euro

( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described )

Best regards,
Bernard

Messages In This Thread

FS: Is this the best Heuer Autavia 1163 pre-Viceroy?
It is. And OHPF now. *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE