The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FSOT: Omega Double Eagle Constln Perp Caldr $1575 Shpd

This is an Omega Perpetual Calendar Double Eagle, purchased in Sept 2006, with the red box and both warranty cards, and manual. It is mint. I bought it in a multi-watch purchase from a guy about a week ago and have worn it about 3 days. He told me he wore it only about 6 times to dinner.

Email me directly and I will email photos. I am firm on the price and will ship priority mail. I am new here but am an attorney of 22 years in Arkansas with many people knowing me nationally and can give information if you email.
excuse the updside down picture, as I was in a hurry to start work when I took this:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/tschiemer/IMG_1904.jpg?t=1207841634

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/tschiemer/IMG_1906.jpg?t=1207841829

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/tschiemer/IMG_1907.jpg?t=1207841859

If you have a Rolex Sub in pristine condition, let me know; I could add in a trade Third Gen ITT Night Vision Goggles that I value at $2200 if that may be of interest if that type of gear is of interest, trading up or down, for cash.
Robert Tschiemer
legalbriefing@aol.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE