The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Doxa SUB 300 US Divers "Black Lung" Aqua Lung LE (#71/300)

$ 4,000 OBO net to me and shipped!

JUST LANDED! Brand new, never worn, FULL KIT DOXA SUB300 Professional 50th Anniversary US Divers Edition "Black Lung"! Limited edition of 300 pieces ONLY and now SOLD OUT!

ALL PICS HERE: https://imgur.com/a/MtuUT

Shipping: shipped & insured via FedEx or USPS in CONUS (preferred); International: To be discussed as I don't ship to certain countries.

I only ship to PayPal confirmed addresses. If shipped internationally, I am not responsible for your country's customs fees or time spent in your country's customs.

Thanks for looking!!!

Find me and my watches @SoulTimer on Instagram

From DOXA website:

Technical Information

Limited Edition
Limited to ONLY 300 pieces worldwide, made and
assembled by hand in Switzerland. No serial number reservation,
first come first serve, for delivery in November 2017

Case
case size: 42.5mm
crown: 6.50mm
Dial: 25.50mm
case height: 12.40mm
bracelet: separate bead of rice,
integrated wetsuit extension,
tapers from 22.00/20.00mm

Crystal
Double bubble Sapphire crystal
(vintage plexi crystal shape)

Caseback
Solid stainless steel, screw down case back. Engraved
with limited edition number xxx/300

Bezel
Unidirectional, constructed of solid stainless steel. US Navy
maximum no decompression limit times in feet (engraved).

Movement
Officially Certified COSC ETA 2824-2 movement,
decorated by DOXA.

Anti-Shock
Incabloc shock protection

Functions
Hours, minutes, seconds, quick-set date at 3 o'clock

Hands
Replica of the original 1967 SUB hands, Superluminova filled, featuring the iconic dwarf hour hand.

Bracelet
The bracelet does have a slight taper like the original from 20mm + flared lugs (24mm) to 20mm buckle

Presentation
DOXA presentation box

Accessories
High quality hardened steel dual screwdriver/bracelet removal tool

Warranty
DOXA’s 2 year limited warranty

Operating Manual
Included

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE