The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Superb Heuer Autavia 3646 "Andretti"

For sale my 1968 Heuer Autavia 3646 "Andretti".

Serviced 5 years ago with a very recent 'spa' service including ultrasonic cleaning of the case, worn very sparingly since and keeping good time with all chrono functions working crisply and resetting to zero.

Case in excellent condition with thick lugs and sharp edges - it looks to have been very lightly professionally polished during it's life time but presents excellently.

Serial number is clearly visible making this a 1968 Autavia.

Comes on a fabulous Giuliano hand-made Italian leather strap (love your work Giuliano!) with a genuine Heuer buckle.

Taking best offer over 15,000 Euro.

Please email me for more information and your offers - I will endeavour to answer all emails as promptly as possible.

I have bought and sold many watches on this forum over the last several years and can provide references if needed.

Please note the very small red dot on some of the images is NOT on the dial, it was on my camera lens - I did not alter these images in any way to remove imperfections or to falsify the condition.

Thanks to Chronotrader and OnTheDash.

Shipping to be discussed - watch is currently in New Zealand but will ship worldwide. Possible London drop-off if the timeframe is agreeable to both parties.

Regards, Nathan

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE