|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
- Omega SS Seamaster chronograph ref # 145.018
- 27 million serial # circa 1969.
- 35 X 40mm diameter case with screw down back and round pushers.
- Omega calibre 861 17 jewel manual wind movement, same as you find in earlier Speedmasters
- silver satin dial with applied silver indexes and applied Omega logo in very good condition.
- all original as far as I know
- case has been lightly polished
- just serviced and comes with 10 months remaining on the guarantee
- comes with period Omega box and new strap fitted
- Asking £2650 net to me plus postage of your choice
- more pics can be provided if needed
- I have many previous sales on Chronotrader and references can be provided