|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
I've been recently over purchase on vintage pieces, hence selling this limited edition piece, here's the details:
1. Practically in Excellent - 95% condition. Keeps good time and works perfectly.
2. Comes with original Zenith leather strap, buckle, box & paper.
3. Reason for sale: don't have much time on wrist, as I have more love for vintage pieces, so this sit in the dry cabinet most of the time.
4. Price is US$4500 shipped via FedEx Int'l Priority. The list price for this terrific watch is $12,400. So you're basically buying it at 1/3 the price.
5. I'm interested in trading with other vintage chronographs like Zenith El Primero, Omega Speedmaster or Universal Geneve. Trading value will be discussed.
6. Whatsapp me/ see my instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for more pictures, references, or email me to get my phone number.
Thank you very much!