|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is a pre-owned Omega Apollo XI 20th Anniversary 145.022 Speedmaster.
Introduced in 1989, this model came with an engraving on the case band. This engraving was either Apollo XI 1969 (worldwide 4000 pieces only but unnumbered), xxxx/2000 Apollo XI 1969 (USA 2000 pieces) or xxx /250 Apollo XI 1969 – 1989 (Germany 250 pieces). The present watch is one of the 4000 unnumbered piece released worldwide.
Comes with ghost/ very faded bezel presently affixed to the watchhead.
This bezel came with the watch when I purchased it from a reputable collector off Omegaforum.
Optional - another original Omega bezel (loose) that has nicely faded to a light baby blue/ grey tone.
I leave it to its next owner to decide what do with it. Please also note the following:
FURTHER ITEM DESCRIPTIONS
1. Please note that there is a slight crack in the lume of the hour hand.
2. Sale includes white omega box, special (wooden) box, 20th anniversary badge and manual.
3. Sale does not include its original or any stainless steel bracelet. Instead it comes with (1) a blue/grey leather strap, (2) a tan leather nato, and (3) a black nato strap with leather backing, all from independent makers and used.
4. Sale includes Custom Watch Concepts (Thomas Priek) see-through case back. Fix it on and you get to appreciate the robust and beautiful gold coloured Omega Cal. 861 movement anytime.
5. Original case back and dust cover are included in the sale. Movement is original and in running condition. Service history is unknown; I have not timed, regulated, or pressure tested it. Please understand that I make no representation or guarantee for waterproofness or time accuracy.
Watch and all are located in Singapore.
Light Blue/ Grey Bezel only - USD1,000
Watchhead (with ghost bezel), straps and accessories (including Thomas Priek caseback) - USD3,800.
Take all for USD4,500.
Open to reasonable counteroffers.
Payment via Paypal; please add 4.5% to cover paypal fees.
Shipping is additional and fixed at USD100.00, and via FedEx (with Parcel Pro cover).
Unfortunately, I will not be able to ship to Italy, Russia, and certain parts of Europe and Africa due to concerns with shipping safety to those countries.
Customs, import duties and any related charges will be paid by the buyer.
I will ship the watch not later than 5 days from receipt of full payment.
ALL SALES ARE ON ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND FINAL, AND I OFFER NO REFUNDS.
It is therefore important that buyer examines the attached photographs carefully, read the above terms and ask all questions.
I can be contacted at at yk . chye @ gmail . com (remove the excess spaces).
Thank you for looking.