The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Event: FS/Auction: "Heuer Military Diver # 844 Auto" Monnin France!

Hello Chronocentric Trader members,

I have been a member for about 1 1/2 months now Officially, but have been a lurker for about 6 months or so.

I have the Heuer Grail Prototype watch, The Military Diver #844 automatic 200m Professional, Made in France by Monnin, Circa 1979/80. I have this watch listed on ebay as of yesterday, and only became aware of this trade forum today by our friend Larry.

For any established member of Chronocentric or this trade forum, I will ship the watch "free" if the winning bid is over $500.00 to any fora member here, and I will entertain bona-fide BIN offers within reason from any member that wishes to place a high bid before auctions end.

Here's the Ebay auction link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180253498535&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

Photo's of the watch:

I'm sure all you that would be interested in this watch, know the Historical significance of this 1st. prototype Heuer Diver, and how Rare is is especially much more so with the 12/24 Military dial.

I believe I followed the designated rules as posted, as closely as possible!

Thanks my friends,
I'm located in New York in the USA.
Email addy: fondajames@netscape.com

Cheers,
Jimmy
Poseidon-Jim (SCWF)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE