The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: FABULOUS & UNTOUCHED HEUER AUTAVIA 73663 "SIFFERT COLORS"

Hi guys,
I am offering this very nice & honest Heuer Autavia 73663 "Siffert colors".
The watch was completely serviced by my watchmaker who also installed a NOS plexi and cleaned the dial.
I am offering the watch as honest as can be.
I could have asked James Hyman to do one of his fabulous hands relumes.
But I really wanted to leave that choice to the buyer.
So I am showing the watch in its completely untouched condition. Apart from the service and NOS plexi the watch is as when it was bought new.

Case in unpolished condition with the sunburst in the upper case completely intact.
Of course several minor scratches and little nicks for normal use.

Dial is just fabulous, very light creamy color, never redone, just cleaned.
All the blue accents are still super bright.
Dials and hands have the original tritium. The hands have lost a part of that tritium. In case the buyer would want a relume I can arrange that for him.
The remaining tritium seems to hold pretty well. Of course I cannot guarantee it will not fall out completely.

Movement was completely serviced last week. I give a 12 month guarantee on that.
It's running 100% perfect. Chrono perfect, time keeping etc....
So no worries for many years.

Model: Heuer Autavia 73663 "Siffert colors"
Serial: 200962
Movement: V7736

Of course this is not a cheap watch. I guess most of us know the result of the Autavia 73463 "Siffert colors" from the Crosthwaite & Gavin collection on the Geneva auction last year.
Ok, that watch came with a GF and was in a better condition. On the other hand the 73663 ref. is more desirable.
You get an untouched case that could perfectly be refurbished by one of the known names. Dial is just superb and hands can be relumed by James Hyman.
Movement just fully serviced and a NOS plexi installed. Important to know is that all the Siffert references are getting really hard to find. How often we see them offered here at Chronocentric?

Price: 8750 euros ( I include a fully insured shipping & a NOS black corfam )

Payment: Bank transfer or PP ( +4% )

( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described )

Best regards,
Bernard

Messages In This Thread

FS: FABULOUS & UNTOUCHED HEUER AUTAVIA 73663 "SIFFERT COLORS"
OHPF *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE