The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Breitling Emergency Mission *PIC*

I'm selling the Emergency Mission I picked up a month ago and use the funds to buy a Super Avenger in it's place.

Here is the ebay link: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220260557878[/url]

And of course some pictures:

From Breitlings Professional Line the Emergency Mission is normally sold to pilots only. Most everywhere you go there is a lengthy waiting list for this beautiful watch. This is the thickest and heaviest of all Breitlings giving it some presence that other watches can't compete with. 45mm diameter, 19.20 mm thickness! COSC certified! This is a watch that takes up to 10 months to manufacture and certify. Just take a look at the technology video on the Breitling website.

This is the NEW 2008 model of the Emergency Mission with the raised Breitling Wings and the silver dial.
- Steel Bracelet
- Silver Dial
- Silver Sub-Dials
- Luminescent Hands and Markers
- Deployment Buckle

This was purchased a month ago from a Breitling Authorized Dealer in La Jolla, CA (san diego) called CJ Charles. Feel free to look them up, they are on the Breitling website as an authorized dealer. With purchase you will get everything that it came with, carrying case, inner box, manual, instructional dvd, COSC certificate, warranty booklet, Screwdriver, Tester, Batteries for the tester, extra links, Sales conditions paperwork for the FCC waiver, even the original sales receipt.

This is a survival instrument designed to do what a planes transponder does in the event of an accident. Can be used in boating accidents as well. If the transmitter (which in ideal condtions can reach 200 nautical miles or 360 km's) is activated in a legitimate emergency, Breitling will service/replace your watch at no cost. First scheduled servicing is approximately 2-3 years down the road and is also free from Breitling.

Caliber: Breitling 73
Movement: SuperQuartz, thermocompensated quartz electronic, fast-action timezone change.
Chronograph: 1/10th second, 60 minutes, 12 hours with split times by fly-back hand
Water Resistance: 100m (330ft)
Bezel: Bideriectional ratcheted, countdown
Crown: Screw-locked two gaskets
Crystal: Sapphire, glareproofed on both sides
Diameter: 45mm
Thickness: 19.20mm
Weight: 155.70 gr not counting the steel bracelet.
Interhorn Width: 22/20mm
Distress Frequency: 121.5MHz

MSRP is $6225 with tax from an Authorized Dealer it runs $6738. My loss is your gain, I've worn it a couple times (who can resist) but it is flawless, no scratches etc.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests for additional pictures etc.
Mario@PoweredByMario.com

The only payment method I am willing to accept is PayPal, this is for both of our safeties. NO escrow scams, don't even try it!!!

Shipping to the US is $30. International buyers, your funds will need to clear before I ship the watch, please get in touch with me for shipping arrangements.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE