|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Offered for sale is a rarely seen example of the Heuer Mareographe.
I have reduced my asking price to £15,000 and will consider offers above £12,000.
- Case Ref 2446 SF
- Serial number 324xxx
- Stainless steel compressor case retains its sharp edges and shows little sign of having ever been polished
- Early example with steel hands
- Original plain case back
- Original signed crown and fluted chronograph and tidal pushers
- Original dial and hands, all with original beautifully aged lume
- Original hours and minutes bezel in excellent condition
- Valjoux 721 movement has just been serviced and all functions are working perfectly
The watch is entirely original, and with the exception of the dial patination, is in excellent condition.
I would be happy to provide references. Please e-mail me for additional photographs or with any questions.
Thanks for looking.