|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
I have a vintage racing Chronograph that i would like to sell. Overall, the watch is in a very good original condition and the specs are the following:
- Brand: Cernos, a vintage french brand once based in Besançon i believe.
- Year: Early 1970s.
- Movement: Valjoux 7734. The chronograph Starts, stops and resets perfectly and as it should. Movement is clean and runs fine, although I don't know the service history.
- Oversized stainless steel cushion shaped case with a beautiful mirror finish. Measurments: 40mm diameter (43mm crown included).
- Original hands with a ( rather bright ) lume. The lume is also applied on the indexes.
- Blue and silver dial with white tachymeter ring. Silver, red and blue subdials and flashy orange chronograph hand.
- Acrylic cristal: Has an inconspicuous dent and some tiny scratches but have no affect on the legibility ( showing in the photos )
- Comes with an aftermarket black strap.
- Antimagnetic and dustproof.
- No Box/papers.
Asking price: 400 euros. Insured Worldwide shipping with tracking number included in the price.
*** Vintage Certina blue ribbon automaic ***
- Year: 1970
- 35mm Stainless steel case excluding crown / original caseback with serial and reference numbers.
- Automatic movement Certina cal. 25-651 ( service history unknown but the Watch keeps excellent time, the Date-set works also )
- Original Crown and acrylic crystal ( bearing a low key crack between 7 and 8 o'clock marks )
- Great sunburst dial that hasn't been refurbished.
- Aftermarket strap and buckle.
Overall, Watch is in good used condition despite its age. This is a robust timepiece great for every day wear.
Asking price is 200 euros. Insured Worldwide shipping with tracking number included in the price.
Hope the infos provided above are sufficient, if not i'm happy to help with further inquiries. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your input. Cheers!