The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Rare Heuer 73363 brothers Siffert & Orange boy style

Hi guys,
I am offering 2 rare Heuer Autavias 73363 reference, no date.
Hard to find, as they all lay in private collections I guess.
But in last 2 months I was happy enough to find 2 of them. Both are from first owners, nice older guys.
They didnt know each other, but they are from the same country. Slovakia.

73363 all original unpolished “Orange Boy” style:

Watch 100% original, including plexi, coming from first and only owner.
Case has hundredrs of little scratches, but all edges still very sharp.
Original sunburst effect is still visible, as the serial number and model number.
Bezel rotates as it should, slides easily and clicks.

Dial in excellent condition, no spots. Orange color gets nice patina on edges.
All hands are original, including subdials. Lume dots still glow.
Only scar on perfect face is a bit of tritium missing from big minute hand.

Watch ticks strong and keeps very good time.
Confirmed by the timegrapher with my watchmaker.
Chrono 100%, all functions as it was designed to.

Family of the owner (he died recently said), the watch has been last serviced 15 years ago in Budapest (as they live close to hungarian border).
I tooked it to my watchmaker to check it and he said, it is in superb shape.
73373 was a bit dirty, so we gave it some ultrasonic spa - case, bezel, pushers, crown.
I didnt cleaned the movement, as watchmaker says it runs strong.
I can have it serviced at the buyers request for 250 EUR.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zzma6i5y1juj3fx/AABFr4TOPvrdaEebxePUBnSSa?dl=0

Price: 4.100 EUR (plus 3% if PayPal) or bank transfer.

73363 all original unpolished “Siffert":

The owner I got it from is maybe 70 years old, he bought the watch himself in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Watch is 100% original, including plexi. Only big deal is polished case, owner got it polished years ago when he went for a service check.
Edges are still visible, but sunburst effect is gone. Serial number and model number still clearly visible.
Watch the level of wear on the bezel, it is pretty unique. Despite the wear bezel slides easily and clicks nicely.

Dial in excellent condition, no spots.
All hands are original. Lume all original. Lume dots still glow.
I think the sub-dial hands were repainted some time ago, as they are a bit more shiny.

Siffert ticks strong, confirmed by the watchmaker.
Chrono fully functional as well. I didnt cleaned the movement, as I dont think it is needed.
I can have it serviced at the buyers request for 250 EUR.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/814k1hpbbnlq0bx/AACoDyDMCwSOZtVGGXEerVjDa?dl=0

If you want to see any special picture from a special angle, just email me, I can shoot it for you.
Watches are too big for my hand, I would keep it otherwise. I prefer diameter up to 39mm max.
Both watches come fitted on nato strap. It would be great to sell as a pair, so brothers stay together.

Thanks chronotrader for the space.

Price: 5.100 EUR (plus 3% if PayPal) or bank transfer.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE