The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Watch and bracelet are both SS

: Hi All,
: I've got something neat and nifty on the way so
: that means that according to my wife
: something has to go.

: Looks like I am offering my Vintage Heuer
: Camaro 3 register chronograph for sale.

: This piece is in near mint condition with very
: retro-cool hands and dial. This is the model
: with silver dial, bluish-gray subdials,
: bluish-gray tachy ring, white constant
: seconds hand and orange chrono, minute and
: hour counter hands. Hard to describe but
: incredible to see.

: All parts are original with signed crown, dial,
: caseback, bracelet and movement. Including
: the original full length Heuer signed, GF
: grains of rice bracelet.

Both watch and bracelet are stainless steel. GF is the famous bracelet maker from the 1960's. Signed Heuer and trademarked with Brevete, GF, Antelope Head and SWISS MADE. GF does NOT mean gold filled. Just clearing this up for the Omega folks in the crowd.

: This piece just came back from the watchmaker
: for a full sevice (clean, oil, regulate) and
: is keeping exceptional time with all chrono
: functions operating properly.

: Here are a few specs: Reference # 73643

: Val. 7736 manual wind movement (same as 1970's
: Monacos)

: Approx. 38mm case w/o crown

: Classic tri-compax layout
: White constant seconds hand at 9:00
: Orange 30 minute counter hand at 3:00
: Orange hour counter hand at 6:00

: Signed bracelet has an expected amount of
: stretch with usual scuffing at clasp. Case
: and crystal are excellent with the original
: brushed/sunburst finish still on the top.

: This is one exceptionally rare watch especially
: in this fantastic condition and I don't have
: to tell you how the market for vintage
: Heuers has taken off!!

: I am a long time Heuer collector and have a ton
: of WN, TZ, onthedash, e-bay references.

: I am asking $1600 delivered in the CONUSA.
: International buyers are welcome but add $50
: for shipping.

: Moneyorder, bank wire or Paypal with no fees
: all ok.

: Pleae e-mail for pics and feel free to ask any
: questions.

: Best,

: Mike

: NAWCC # 0150407

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE