The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: HEUER CARRERA REF. 73353 MANUAL WIND UNTOUCHED CONDITION

Hi guys,
Offering a great an completely untouched Heuer Carrera ref. 73353 manual wind.
This 73353 reference has a pretty thin case and with it's perfect size of 39mm it's a great watch to wear.
Look around on the Internet and you will discover that this reference is pretty hard to find.

This particular watch is in its completely original condition.
Absolutely untouched, the only thing that was done to it is a full service it got last week.

Case is in very good condition overall, showing normal wear from age and use.
You'll notice the original brushing is still visible.
Both serial and ref number between the lugs are super sharp.

Dial and hands still have the original tritium. So never relumed.
Please note the hands have lost a part of the tritium. Still looks great so I preffered not to go for a relume.
Dial has a beautiful color and the subdials are still very white. Note some very light wear at the edge of the subdials. In real you will not notice it.

Original plexi in very good condition. It was only after making the pictures I noticed the dirt between the plexi and the case.
It will come off.

Mechanically the watch is 100%, also the chrono works as it should.
Take a close look at my movement pictures. I think they tell everything. I give a 12 month guarantee on the movement.

Model: Heuer Carrera 73353
Serial: 152406
Movement: Valjoux 7733 Manual Wind

Pricing it really sharp. If you want a manual Carrera from the seventies that looks great and has a lot of potential this may be your watch.
Strap options can be discussed. I have about everything. Nato, NOS corfams, replica corfams, JPM, etc....

Price: 3400 euros ( insured shipping included )

Payment: Bank transfer or PP ( +4% )

( I give a full refund in case of any problem )

Best regards,
Bernard

Messages In This Thread

FS: HEUER CARRERA REF. 73353 MANUAL WIND UNTOUCHED CONDITION
OHPF *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE