The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: WW2 military utilitarian steel cuff bracelets new old stock

These WW2 new old stock Sure-Stay Stainless Steel cuff bands came to me preserved in a box wrapped in a 1947 newspaper from Troy, N.Y., where these were American-made by Troy Engineering Co. I am offering these at a very reasonable $29.99 each including U.S. shipping, or you can get 6 for $125 in their original display box, while my supply lasts. These bands are just right for 16mm military watches like the Bulova A-17A shown and look great on military type watches like the Jaeger-Lecoultre 1940s tropical dial. The ends can also slip over fixed lugs.

The original sales card that your band will come on describes the function best. They size on really easily; you slide tail into the slot and as you clasp the band down the tang moves hole to hole until the fit is right. The band is self-locking. To remove, you clamp the band in and the band pops apart. Really cool. Very light and comfortable on the wrist. Fantastic band to move from watch to watch in your collection. The clasp has 6 sizing holes. These bands will fit a wrist size from 6 1/4 inches (16cm) up to about 7 3/4 inches (19.5cm) with a similar size watch head attached as the A-17, which 34mm spring bar slot to slot.

Price is $29.99 including U.S. shipping with tracking or $125 for 6 in the original display box. International buyers add $14.99 for shipping of one band or $24.99 for First Class shipping of a box of 6.

PAYPAL OR QUESTIONS to billmahoney@aol.com

I have many references here since the site began. Visit my WW2 Watch Bands section at Squinky.com to see more interesting early vintage watch bands of that era.

Regards - Bill Mahoney (Squinky)

Squinky.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE