The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Omega Seamaster Chronostop Jumbo Diver GMT Pilot 145.008 *PIC*

Omega Seamaster Chronostop Jumbo Diver GMT Pilot 145.008

Up for sale is an Omega Seamaster Chronostop, the Jumbo Diver version with a GMT/Pilot inner bezel. I am selling the watch to fund an Omega Seamaster 300 Watchco.

The watch case measures 41mm wide (without the crowns), 47 mm lug to lug and is in unpolished condition, retaining its beautiful original sunburst finish. The case back retains its original markings that are very visible - despite the shallow etching method that was used by Omega. The dial is in very good condition with some minor tarnishing on the stainless steel markers - see the photos, at https://imgur.com/a/jTD4vka, for more details (excuse the reflections of my down lights on the watch face). The inner GMT/Pilot bezel turns perfectly and is in great condition with only some minor fading of some numerals - namely 21 and 5. The GMT/Pilot variation of this reference 145.008 is quite uncommon and the bezel is original to the watch. The crystal has some scratches but those can be polished out - best of all, the crystal is original to the watch and you can see the Omega logo in the centre.

All in all, everything on the watch is original - save for the vintage Heuer winding crown, which I think is quite 'cute' and adds some character and is why I have not sought to get it replaced. A correct crown can be sourced, on sites like eBay or Ofrei, for around fifty usd.

Service history is unknown but the watch keeps very good time and the movement looks clean. The 60 second chronograph works perfectly.

The watch is located in Sydney, Australia and comes with the leather Fossil strap, which really compliments the watch.

Price DROP to $2200 USD (or the AUD equivalent), inclusive of worldwide, expedited shipping. Bankwire preferred. I am a well established user on eBay - my username is yeoldesingles. You are free to message me on that platform. Payment by Paypal available on a case by case basis.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for viewing
David

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE