|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Hi ChronoTrader forum,
I'm selling these watches as part of collection thining, condition as below:
- Model: Vintage 1940 Wittnauer chronograph with snail dial
- Operation: accuracy not test, running strong, serviced Apr 2018 cost me $250. Chronograph reset perfectly
- Originality: all original (except for crystal which is not certain). Original dial is very nice, a bit of imperfection around dial edge which I suspect is dirt, though I'm not sure since I ask the watchmaker to not touch on the dial. Case is unpolished, very sharp and retain original bevels. Unsigned crown
- Band/Bracelet: none
- Price: $900 shipped worldwide. Paypal is possible but buyer pays fees. People are selling this same piece for ~$2000. I'm selling cheap for fast deal.
- Contact: email@example.com / Instagram @hoangkhoi1207
Plenty of references upon request. I'm mostly active on Instagram.