The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Nearly all of my Vintage Seiko(almost perfect NOS)collection

Hi folks,

I am truly sober and I know what I am doing. Just that I do not find enough wrist time for these babies and I think its time to let go of these sweeties for someone who can truly appreciate them.

These watches are almost all perfect like NOS condition, and here they are:

Selling these two world timers as a pair only, at USD800. Comes with the extremely scarce original matching bracelet. Dial and hands are totally mint and trust me, they shine like gems.... The first generation 6217 worldtimers:

Photobucket
Photobucket

This is a rare one, with complete NOS bezels (inner and outer) and rare plastic pointer (you know how rare this is), the dial and hands are like NOS as well. No issue with chronograph, start and reset like a breeze. Asking for USD900 for this rare beauty. Please ignore the thumbprint smear on the crystal.

Photobucket

This is another rare bird in this condition, the ancestors of all Seiko chronographs. NOS crystal, with perfect mint dial and 99% perfect hands. Bezel is a close 98%. The hour markers, dial and hands shine like my ex-Grand Seiko. You can never be disappointed with this one. You will be hard pressed to find another better one, unless yours is a truly NOS. Asking for USD900.

Photobucket

Okay, here is everyone's favourite... the 6105 Diver. I will sell it for USD700 for this condition. The bezel is NOS, the dial is the best best best condition I have ever seen. Trust me, the white lume on it is truly white, not a single tint of yellowing or beige, it is of cos not relumed, or your full 100X money back. Hands are almost as perfect as well. Nothing is short of near perfect mint for this watch too. Only thing about this is, the watch is equipped with a sapphire crystal with an exact 1:1 copy of the original. But to me, this is an upgrade:

Photobucket

Lastly but certainly not least, this is the cream of my collection to sell. The near NOS perfect 6217 Diver. This diver needs no introduction and is certainly the best you can ever have in your collection. This is the next best thing to a NOS, as it has near perfect mint dial, immaculate perfect bezel, hands, etc. Lume glow very well too. I am surprised that this diver is in such a condition when I found it. I am sure that this has been very well kept and not worn for the last few decades. Reasonable asking price at USD2000.

Photobucket

All watches keep good time and does not require any particular attention, all cleaned well, and ready to be part of your collection or on your wrist.

All prices includes regular registered airmail. All prices are firm unless you have a good offer that I cannot resist. Not looking for trades currenty. Paypal is fine if I know you or you have good references. Will split the fees as 2% and wire preferred of course.

Will send more pictures when requested, and any queries, please email me at reficul_x@yahoo.com

Have a great day!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE