The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Superb condition Vintage Omega Speedmaster caliber 321

Hello folks,

I have this Omega Speedmaster pre-moon circa 1965 for sale today.

Watch is unabused and I am the third owner of this watch. The second owner inherited this watch from his dad and sold the watch subsequently to me.

This has an immaculate condition dial with the markers aged. This is also a correct dial reference for this model (not like some "frakened" in the market) with signed T Swiss Made T on the dial and also the sunken minute indices with a "step" (not a "slope" for the later 861 dials or reproduction dials) The applied Omega logo marker on dial is still gleaming and shiny.

Hands has some loss of paint at the center, and is a good sign of originality, though if you prefer, I can do a very good paint touch up job to perfect it (with colors matched like the original vintage, have done similiar such restoration job like these in the past at the request for friends, forummers, etc).

Even hesalite crystal is also original to its watch. The famous Lemania based Omega caliber 321 movement is in an immaculate condition with zero issue. Chronograph start, stop and reset perfect. Time keeping is excellent too. Pink gold gilde movement is gleaming in the *pink* of health!

There is a light scratch on the caseback and can be polished if desired without much wear to the Hippocampus monster. The is also light scratches around the whole case.

Bracelet is signed as Omega bracelet and I have seen this bracelet on this model a few times, but I do supposed that this model does not originally comes with this bracelet. It do looks nice though. Bracelet length should fit almost any wrist size unless your wrist size is of an ogre's.

I am pricing my watch right in view of the weakened economy, and I am asking for a fair price of USD2,800.

I have tried to take close up pictures by as far as possible. *I have forgotten to take a snap with the movement iron dust cover, and no worries, it is included as well.*

Here are the pictures of the actual watch. More pictures upon request.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Again, my asking price is USD2,800 for this sweet beauty. I can be reached at reficul_x@yahoo.com
Wire preferred and EMS shipping will be inclusive at this price.
I will accept paypal if you pay for the fees. Solid references upon request.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE