The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Heuer 73363 Autavia twins / jo siffert & orange boy style *PIC*

I got both watches from my watchmaker. July and August 2018. Interesting story, does not happen often, he says. Both are from Slovakia, where we are located. Jo Siffert style comes from and old guy, he still lives. He stopped by on a sunny day and offered it to sell. Only shame that the watch is a bit overpolished. He is is first and only owner. He had it serviced once in Budapest.

Orange style boy belonged to a farmer (really). He passed away recently, his family brought it to his shop. I had orange style boy completely cleaned, as it was a bit dirty. Can provide before/ after pictures of cleaning at my watchmakers studio. I love to sneak around satchmaker and look & learn, while he allows me to take pictures. Orange boy is super crispy, sunburst effect still visible. Only minute hand lost some lume.

Technically - both watches are in great condition and shape, according to watchmaker.

I decided to buy it because of the brand spirit. But it is too big for my hand - I prefer 36 to 38mm diameter. I found myself never to wear it. Like really never had it on my wrist since july this year, when I bought it. I know - I will never do the same mistake - dont buy a watch you wont wear.

I dont look for a profit. I payed 6500 EUR for both of them together. So it would be great just to have at least few hundreds on top to cover shipping - lets say 6800 EUR, hope it finds an owner that wears it.

I trust those watches. They are completely honest, checked, cleaned.
I might be even willing to trade it for something else I might enjoy wearing. Feel free to offer your watch for trade - looking for Mido Multicenter Chrono or Eberhard Contodat.
If needed, I can send more detailed information, pictures, etc.

gallery:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ne6shh4vowh1mqh/AADZB2g6BFO8CgICkPT2GRSCa?dl=0

Watches are located in EU.
Shipping costs to be agreed with new owner, based on his location.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Heuer 73363 Autavia twins / jo siffert & orange boy style *PIC*
Re: FS: Heuer 73363 Autavia twins / jo siffert & orange boy
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE