|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
I'm selling my vintage Certina ref 5801-303. Thes specs are as follows.
- Year: anywhere between 1969 to 1975.
- 40x43.5x13mm stainless steel case in excellent unpolished condition with the original turtle caseback.
- Original blue dial with applied indices in excellent condition.
- non original crown and fixed bezel.
- Original domed acrylic crystal
- The movement is the Certina 25-651 automatic inhouse movement. Although its service history is unknown, it's a robust and reliable workhorse that operates smoothly and keeps excellent time, displaying a date window at 3 o'clock.
- Original Certina stainless steel diver bracelet with microadjustment option and clasp.
- No box nor papers.
I'm asking 800€ including insured wordwide shipping fees. Bank wire preferred.
Thank you for reading and enjoy the photos.