|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
For sale, this early Certina DS from the 1960s with signs of age but very good looking !
All the pictures are here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tiM_ec1QYbLmuwVanwUQ28JQkEHh-4nq
- nice 39 mm case with twisted lugs (the Huguenin Frères touch...),
- lovely radial dial with original lume,
- original metallic bezel in correct condition,
- hands in excellent condition (but relumed),
- unsigned screw down crown (later replacement),
- splendid caseback with the turtle,
- perfect yellow gasket around the movement,
- movement cal. 25-651 (27/28 rubis, 19 800 A/h) in good working condition (service history unknown).
Reasonable price asked, according to the condition : 1400 EUR + shipping from Paris.
Every question is welcome. Many references if needed.
Thanks to Chronotrader :)