|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Dear ChronoTrader Readers,
Up for sale today is my rare Tudor Prince Oysterdate "oversize" (Nicknamed JUMBO for its very rare diameter of 38 mm
without Crown) ref. 9080/0 (engraving between horns) dating from 1978 (Serial number between the horns: 880 4 **).
- Screwed crown, bottom of the box, Dial, calibre and buckle are signed Rolex and I propose it with a superb new black vintage
- My Tudor is entirely original and is in a remarkably well preserved state. The dial is in exceptional condition and features a lacquered black finish, applied steel indexes and very well preserved hands with a consistent and superb original tritium patina.
- The Oyster box is the one used by Rolex for Milgauss model.
- The screwed crown, bottom of the box, Dial, calibre and buckle are signed Rolex and I propose it with a superb new black vintage
- Plexiglas chimney type is also original.
- The caliber is an ETA 2784 reworked and upgraded by Tudor, renowned
for its stability and precision, while remaining affordable in terms of cost maintenance and spare parts availability
- The caliber features an ultra-fluid second, 25 jewels, a quick date setting, a beating heart at a rate of 28,000 A / h, with a
45-hour power reserve.
My watchmaker, approved "Omega Vintage", has recently
serviced the caliber and total guarantee is 1 year from November
Finally this beauty will be delivered with its authenticity Certificate established by my watchmaker (himself Expert with
DROUOT ( very well known for Hight level auction sales at Paris in France) ...!
Included in this sell a generic steel bracelet of very good quality with
Rolex End piece ref 455 / b for "those" who prefer the sportiness of the steel.
Some Pics :
My asking price for this beauty is 2500 € including safe and
Express shipping worldwide.
The TUDOR OysterDate and myself live in France.
More details at : email@example.com or private message on
Be confident: Lot of references available here and in French Forum
and sales Corner.
Many thanks for your interest and CT for space!