The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: 35 NATO band choices get 4 for $69.99 or 6 for $99.99

Now 25+ colors and sizes of NATO bands in stock and ready to ship today. OTD members can get any 4 bands shown today for $69.99 or any 6 for $99.99 including shipping anywhere in the world. You can see complete list of nylon NATO straps colors and sizes I have in stock at the bottom of this ad. Email billmahoney@aol.com if you need more details or pictures. Purchase these together with other bands shown at Squinky.com for your best CT discount with a direct Paypal payment.

I offer James Bond style NATOs in 12 different styles. Compare all Bond styles on the same vintage Rolex Submariner 5513 shown in the pictures.

Starting with the popular Black Khaki Bond selection in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm.

BLACK KHAKI BOND

NEW BOND BLACK in 20mm

Has the popular red lines of the other Real Bonds but with more of black background so popular with black dial watches.

Viewing the old James Bond movies on Blu-ray, we’re now able to detect thin red lines in the striped watch strap Sean Connery wore on his Rolex Submariner. That style has been known for many years simply as the James Bond NATO band. So now I’m selling several new styles of Bond nylon NATOs in 20mm size featuring the red lines. Some people are now calling the bands with the red lines The Real James Bond NATO bands.

NEW BOND KHAKI (left) and NEW BOND GREY (right) in 20mm

The red-striped Bonds are all the welded type with the proper NATO solid stainless steel fixed buckles. They become part my biggest selection of nylon NATO straps available online anywhere, including many styles, size and colors you can't buy from other suppliers.

NEW BOND KHAKI in 20mm

NEW BOND GREY in 20mm

My selection also includes the CLASSIC JAMES BOND strap shown below --- the most popular NATO style ever, which I have been selling online for 10 years.

CLASSIC JAMES BOND in 20mm (stitched style)

22mm version in welded style

Also a 22mm size NATO strap with the popular red stripes in the so-called Real Bond style.

NEW BOND GREEN in 22mm

Here are some other new Bond style bands that will bring some life to all-black military watch dials or accent red diver hands.

SAND W/ RED STRIPE in 18mm.

RED W/ SAND STRIPE in 18mm.

SKUNK BOND in 18mm (stitched type)

20mm version in welded style

RED BOND in 18mm, 20mm and 22m

SOLID COLORS

BLACK in 20mm welded type NATOs.

GREEN in 22mm welded.

RED: 20mm and 22mm in welded.

HARD-TO-FIND NATO SIZE:

24MM in black is available with stainless steel beefy hardware or with all-black stealth hardware in the stitched style.

PRICES: Single straps are $19.99 plus $5.99 for First Class shipping with tracking in the U.S.

SPECIAL OFFER: OTD members can get any 4 bands shown today for $69.99 or any 6 NATO bands for $99.99 including shipping anywhere in the world.

PAYPAL: Just make a paypal payment with your orders details to billmahoney@aol.com or email me with your order.

Thanks - Bill Mahoney (aka Squinky)

Email billmahoney@aol.com if you need more information or pictures.

Squinky.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE