The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: 1655 MINT DIAL ,1675 GILT NOS & Hands, Daytona Vintage Di

First MR Godon your email when I reply does not work www.gordonwonglc@netvigator.com
please send me you tell number or email your email so I can email you, If you decide to buy the dials I will take your offer, But I have not have signs of life so I have to repost them. Please email me.

Ok Guys!!! Great items at a great price,please read posting for details ...

I will accept paypal, all price include pay pal fees, also the prices include shipping worldwide fully insure by parcel pro and shipped by fedex.
For Italian Buyer I will be taking wires, If You have references Please contact me we can work something out, For my references please visit the watchnet.com good guys forum and search for Hidalgo Or email me . Please if you request more pictures ask what angle you need, I have tried to provide every angle. YES IF THE ITEM IS NOT A DESCRIBED , or something happens in the shipping , I will give refunds less shipping cost. IT WILL BE A 3 day Inspection

I accept offers PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR WHAT IS THE BEST PRICE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED and YOU don't WANT TO PAY MY ASKING PRICE , YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY OR YOU CAN PAY for my item, Please take in mind I will be answering emails so I will try to do it as fast as possible. Enjoy.
For the 6538 dial I WILL ACCEPT TRADES( Rolex Movement Daytona , Or Zenith Movement Daytonas)

1655 Explorer (B)

MINT untouched condition, not refinish or relumed in anyway, 100% original explorer dial , with dark yellow markers . First generation t swiss t s THE WATCH DOES NOT BRING THE HANDS
The price for the dial only is 2000 usd

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

1675 NEW OLD STOCK Gilt Gmt dial (E)
The dial is the last generation off gilt color , the condition is flawless , words will not describe who beautiful is this dial. It will come with a matching GMT MINI HAND .

Price is 3000 usd

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

NOS 6265/6263 Vintage daytona/Cosmograph dial Champagne Color (F)
in NOS Condition
This WIll fit any 722-1,722, 727 Valjoux caliber The Condition is perfect.

price is great 700 usd shipped worldwide
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

AMAZING NOS 1675 GILT swiss t>25 dial 10/10 SHAPE (C)
THIS IS A PERFECT DIAL wih matching set of hands in perfect condition, The luminos are a little more cream the hands then the dial. Over all the condition of the hands and dial is PERFECT . This will fit any 1675 under 1.6 Million serial The dial is amazing.

Price with set of hands is 3350 usd shipped worldwide

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE