The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Tudor Advisor ref. 7926 Alarm Rare Black Dial

Offered for sale is an original example of the cool Tudor Advisor ref. 7926 (276,xxx Serial #).

Details:

Dial: The original seldom seem black Explorer style dial doesn’t have any major scratches but does have spotting throughout from age.

Case: Stainless steel case is in great condition and remains thick. Reference and serial numbers are clearly visible between the lugs.

Strap: The watch comes fitted with black leather strap.

Additional: The watch runs but service history is unknown. No additional accessories are included.

Asking $2,450 by wire (or check deposited to my bank account) shipped and insured within the US or face to face in the Los Angeles area. International shipping available at an additional cost.

Returns only accepted within 3 days of receipt if item is not as described and is returned in the same exact condition as it was originally sold. Refunds will be considered upon a full inspection and will amount to the purchase price minus shipping and handling costs. Buyer is responsible for the return postage, insurance, and safe delivery of the watch back to me. Due to the complexity of shipping to the US from abroad, all international sales are final.

Worldwide references can be provided upon request. I am an independent watch collector and I am not affiliated with any brand in any way.

Feel free to send me an email at kevin@uberz.net or call/text with any questions +1(626) 404-8842. International buyers can message me on What’s App.

Thanks,

Kevin Acuna

photo DSC_1310.jpg

photo DSC_1328.jpg

photo DSC_1352.jpg

photo DSC_1360.jpg

photo DSC_1368.jpg

photo DSC_1372.jpg

photo DSC_1374.jpg

photo DSC_1375.jpg

photo IMG_4643.jpg

photo IMG_4476.jpg

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE