The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FSOT: Heuer GF Bracelets, Monaco, Enicar, Eberhard...

Spring cleaning continues my friends, and we are adding now some extra bracelets that have been laying around! I literally discovered a case of bracelets that I had completely forgotten I had, so now I have 18 extra bracelets up for sale or preferably trade of some sort. I think I will be tackling boxes next, and let me tell you doing these photos is a pain in the a$$, but I refuse to be a hoarder, so need to clean house a bit! Still need to do pics of other extra parts, such as hands, as well as a few watches, but trying to get to those as quick as I can.

I also want to thank everyone for some awesome trades and purchases of dials and bezels, which I will update soon, so we have a fresh list. PLEASE forgive me if I have not replied back to you, I know there are a few more emails I am going through, and I was a bit overwhelmed last week, so now getting things managed. If you have not heard back from me, I would greatly appreciate you resending your email again, and I promise to answer back quickly.

So now, let's move on to the bracelets, but one more very important quick note that I need to repeat!!!

Of course, I would be happy to trade a "few" of the bracelets (including some double grain GF bracelets that are NFS) for a ChronoMatic, Skipperera, Dark Lord Monaco, Screw Back Autavia GMT or 1st exec….. ;) I figure if I ask enough, I might just get lucky or annoy someone enough to just do a deal with me!

And now off to the races! As you will see I have a variety of bracelets, mostly for Heuer's, but a couple of Enicar bracelets (22mm and 19mm) and also a very cool Eberhard bracelet that is date stamped 2/59 (19mm). Of course one of the most popular and needed bracelets, the single grain GF bracelet, I have listed four of them, but there are many other Heuer bracelets, that will work for a variety of references, including Monaco, Montreal, Calculator, etc... There are even bracelets for black PVD Heuer, Heuer Titanium and one for the Tag Heuer Deep Sea Dive, which I believe I had bought it with a Heuer Monnin 844 at the time, so it can be used probably on several Tag/Heuer dive watches.

But I will say my favorite one is a very rare Carrera bracelet that I have never personally seen another one before, and I put a copy of the Heuer catalog showing the bracelet in one of their ads. You can take a look at all the bracelets with detailed photos here:

http://www.heuerfan.com/For-Sale-or-Trade/Bracelets

Let me also say that I have not taken pics of the end links I have for the GF bracelets, so I will try to get to that soon, and post that seperately. If you are interested in a GF and need end links, please let me know which one. I believe I only had one pair of HLF, a few HLC, and one or two pairs of HLD. One of the GF bracelets is stamped 3/69, which is probably one of the first single grain GF bracelets made with the clasp. So this one is a special GF that will work with many of the earlier Automatic Autavia's (Chronomatic, MK2/3 Siffert, Derek Bell, etc.)

It's 2:40am in Los Angeles now, and I feel like I am rambling at this point, but I just realized that have a couple of sun buckles and corfam straps as well, if anyone is interested. I probably will need to do a separate post for that one.

PLEASE, when emailing me, let me know which specific bracelet you are interested in, and your trade or cash offer. If you require end links, please also mention which specific ones.

I will try my best to update the items that are sold/traded as quick as I can, so please forgive me in advance if I don’t get to it immediately.

I have many references available on CT. And feel free to email me with any questions, and thanks CT and Jeff for the space.

Cheers
Carlo

Here are a few pics of the various bracelets, but please goto the link to see all 18 bracelets!

First up is that rare Carrera Bracelet I was talking about! Ain't she a beauty! I don't think it's ever been on a watch before! :)

Again, there are too many bracelets for me to keep loading pics here, so feel free to go to the link below to see all 18 in one shot:

http://www.heuerfan.com/For-Sale-or-Trade/Bracelets

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE