The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: BWC Poor Man's Heuer Carrera Chrono 3637s BOR Bracelet

For sale from my personal collection is this amazing BWC (Butte Watch Company) Chronograph featuring a Landeron 248 movement. This watch is of an outstanding quality. Does the model seem familiar? Correct! It is a lot like an early Heuer Carrera ref 3637S but at a fraction of the price.

"Heuer, while making some of the finest and most popular racing chronographs of the 1960s under their own name, produced and assembled watches for a number of other brands, including Hamilton, Clebar, Zodiac, Vantage, Buren, Tradition etc... These Heuer-made, other-branded watches were mostly 2- or 3-register chronographs in all white/silver, all black, or a combination of the two. "
(wornandwound.com)”

The watch is in excellent condition, the acrylic crystal is scratch free and the stainless steel case has never been polished and the silver sunburst dial shines. The watch comes on it’s original “beads of rice” bracelet.

Service: Unknown service history, winding and setting the time are very smooth, the chrono is working as it should and resets perfectly, pushers work crisply.

I am the second owner

My price is 745,- euro including free international insured shipping

Payment via bank transfer (Transferwise works great and a is lot cheaper then PayPal), paypalled as a gift to friends/family or normal PayPal at +3,8%

Service: Unknown service history, chrono starts, stops and resets like it should , pushers work crisply, keeps good time.

I am located in The Netherlands

I am a collector who sometimes sells a watch from his collection, I am a regular at WUS and the dutch "horlogeforum", here is some feedback:
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/fliegerchrono-great-seller-998441.html
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/fliegerchrono-great-seller-3864226.html

http://www.horlogeforum.nl/t/bg-/45770/71

I am not a professional watch seller and this watch is part of my private collection. Every watch is described to the best of my abilities. I consider the pictures part of the description and do not accept refunds. Please note that vintage watches are not as precise functioning and waterproof as a modern day watch. Please ask any questions beforehand and I will answer them.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE