The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Movado Datron HS360

Hi guys
Because of a sudden expensive income I decided to put for sale some watches that I don't wear often. One of these is that very honest vintage Movado Datron HS360 with a great reverse blue panda dial.

This watch is great in my opinion. I bought some times ago because I really loved that blue dial, and I have to admit that this is the part of this watch that I'll miss the most. I show you some pics of it because it is amazing. Depending on light it can turn from navy blue to grey, to bright blue. Honestly one of the best nice-looking watch I've ever had, with an amazing patina on it. Indexes, tachy scale and everything are just... right and perfect. Shiny silver hands are really good-looking.

...But as you guys for sure will know this is not just a nice looking watch. Its heart is super-known El Primero 3019 movement (Movado signed), that in this piece is strongly running. Watch keeps accurate time and start-stop-reset functions are working in the correct way.
Case shows some sign of use (of course is not a NOS watch), and has perfect 38mm size, excluding Movado-signed crown.
There is not anything else to say, I think pics will speak for me.

For this beauty I ask a fair 2700€ net to me; price could be a little bit negotiable for quick buyers. Me and watch are located in Italy, I have many references worldwide that I can provide if needed, so you can buy with total confidence. But please ask me whatever you want to know about it.
Thank you guys, thank you CT.
Matt

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE