The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Heuer Autavia 2446 First Exec Big Eyes - serviced, 2nd owner

With much regrets, I am now offloading my grail, the Heuer Autavia 2446 big eyes, first exec.
I have a new collecting mandate, and looking to fund another grail that I have in mind since more than a decade back when I first started collecting watches.
So this have to go, and I hope will go to a good collector that knows how to treasure this rare grail.

I am the second owner, watch was previously owned by a German mechanic that does not know watches. It was a face to face deal that this was made possible by a dear friend in Germany. The watch is nearly untouched except; I have swap a much better bezel in 95% condition, which I have to literally begged to buy from and paid a dear price for it (as you know how impossible to get), and the watch hands are relumed with real radium. Watch dial and hands never glow in the dark after exposure to the light but will glow under UV light. Reacts to the geigermeter, at around 12-13 Sv, which is correct for the earlier 60s period. Watch is serviced by master watchmaker Craig back earlier this year 2018. Watch case is all untouched, and unpolished. All the lugs' chamfers are all presented proudly. Watch works perfect and chronograph perfect too.

This watch also took part during Heuer's Globetrotter's exhibition and was exhibited in Singapore city (If you need photos, let me know).

As you can see, the dial is nearly in a perfect condition, with some beautiful nice patina at the big eyes sub dials.
Let's describe the watch now with photos. Photos are only cropped, downsized with NO modification and this is taken in natural light. No touch up or filter. This is as true representation of the watch as I can get.

photo IMG_4861_zpsjay4shqq.jpg
 photo IMG_4862_zpsbtd9yhrz.jpg
 photo IMG_4863_zpssmhk3qi0.jpg
 photo IMG_4864_zps0cvmkevk.jpg
 photo IMG_4865_zps3o1hvvss.jpg
 photo IMG_4866_zpsu8y0buhz.jpg
 photo IMG_4867_zpsrxkmkbj4.jpg
 photo IMG_4868_zps9pdn9bdc.jpg
 photo IMG_4869_zpsbhhsc75e.jpg
 photo IMG_4870_zpskigstylv.jpg
 photo IMG_4871_zpsehkoqbo6.jpg
 photo IMG_4872_zpssofqsibs.jpg
 photo IMG_4876_zpsq6ofcic8.jpg
 photo IMG_4877_zpstptqssoi.jpg
 photo IMG_4878_zps0db0tfaa.jpg

I would like to ask for USD 90,000 OBRO shipped worldwide. Bank wire only, and solid trade references should you need any.

Please email me at reficul_x AT yahoo.com for a discussion.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE