The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FSOT: Lejour 7750 (7000) PVD Chronograph 1980 Same as Heuer

Hello All,
I'm posting this back up Reduced for sale or trade $800, including the two straps pictured. . We have here the Heuer made Lejour 7750 in black PVD in excellent condition. I don't know service history, but it has been running dead on and all functions work perfectly, chronograph runs well and snaps back to zero as expected. Valjoux 7750 super reliable and always easy to repair too. The original PVD on this case has a slight grayish color vs being jet black which might be part of the PVD process aging (photos make it a bit greyer than it shows in person due to lighting). The PVD coat is in amazing condition with no scratches or loss on the visible parts of the case and a little fading at the back of the lugs and between the lugs as you can see in photos. None of this is noticeable on wrist or really until looking closely. Someone did scratch the case back a bit trying to open it as you can see in the photo's but its not bad at all (and pretty common watches like this). I actually saw what looked like spray painted one of these on ebay, so beware. Dial is just perfect with all original lume intact. Glass is free of scratches. Only thing I have noticed out of being very OCD about these things is that there is some residue which might be the glass to case seal which you can see at the edge of the glass where it meets the case. You really have to look to see it and it is likely from age but if you felt compelled, the glass could be removed and reseated. Look at the pictures. It's a super fun watch and a great size at almost 41mm without crown. Takes a 19mm strap which is a bit of a pain, but the included nato fits well and see the new strap included. You can rock this watch a bunch of ways depending on the strap you use, I just ordered the included pilot strap which looks killer on this IMHO, but will include the pictured NATO as well. I believe this is the same case and watch as the Heuer pasadena. Also, same watch (under a different brand) that Tom Cruise wore in Top Gun (useless but fun fact). Asking $800 + ship. Email with any questions. My original post for this has the tagged photo.

Lejour 7750 PVD
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE