The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

Counterfeit Watchers Discussion Forum

A forum for identifying and avoiding wholly or partially non-authentic wristwatches -- including counterfeit, replica, Frankenwatches and other fake or bastardized pieces. Our objective here is to DISCOURAGE the sales and purchase of counterfeit wristwatch and jewelry products. It is also for helping people identify watches that are mostly authentic, but have been: altered for personal customization, repaired with inappropriate parts or modified to be passed off as more valuable pieces.

Including a photo of the piece you are talking about ALWAYS helps! You can learn how to post a photo here: How To Include Photos In Your Postings. 'For sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Links to Internet auctions are acceptable only if their purpose is to question the authenticity of a product or provide new clues for identifying counterfeit products. Links that appear to be 'shills' promoting the sale of counterfeit products will be deleted. Links to websites of sellers of counterfeit items are not permitted -- we know they are out there and do not need to be encouraging them by sending traffic to their sites. Privacy, additional policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

moderately complex HTML post------WebKitFormBoundary+qcaxYCHb9wzvYn2
In Response To: 007 Seamaster ()

Breitling Herbst 1973 Catalog in German
HTML Presentation by Chuck Maddox US Flag on 5 February 2008,
Last Revised: 5 February 2008, 1918 GMT
Certain Rights Reserved...

I recently picked up this Breitling Geneve Herbst 1973 catalog off of eBay.de. As catalogs do not have copyright expressed on it, I am presenting it here for the educational use of Breitling collectors everywhere.

Table of Contents
Left Half Front, Right Half Front,
Left Half Back, Right Half Back,
Certain Rights Reserved
Note

Left Half Front

Index Down

Right Half Front

Index Down

Left Half Back

Index Down

Right Half Back

Index Down

Statement of permissions/Rights Retained...

Index Down

As the source materials of these scans have no copyright expressed on them, I consider them in the public domain. So they may be used freely. However... it is always morally, ethically, legally and polietly important that these scans not be used fraudulently or be misrepresented as genuine documents... It occurs to me that someone with a talent with Desktop publishing tools could use these scans to produce convincing replicas of original documents. Please don't... It is also a common courtesy to inform people whom you print out copies of these scans of the source of these documents. I and the other people who have contributed these materials in good faith would appreciate your respecting the spirit of these thoughts. Any commentary within this document are all rights reserved by the author.

Note

Index empty

Larger Scans of these pages are located in this folder... http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/breitling/catalogs/Herbst_1973/

Enjoy!

-- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE