The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Assessment of this Super Autavia

Jeff,

Thank you so much for your help with this one. There is something very very special about these Heuer watches, Dash timers and clocks that I feel set them apart from the rest. Whether it's the all around style, case shapes and designs, color schemes of the dials and hands or the rich history they are some very Amazing Timepieces. I really enjoy this forum and am happy that I have this resource that enables me to learn new things constantly and share once in a while.

Thank You Again

Jonathan

Messages In This Thread

Super Autavia
Assessment of this Super Autavia
Re: Assessment of this Super Autavia
Will Reply Tonight
Re: Will Reply Tonight
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE