The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Carreras -- Fair market value help?

Hello Phunlezz,

Thanks for your suggestions. I think I was a little premature in my post. I know that people want to see what I've got, but I don't even have pictures taken yet -- before I get to the hunt for a place to host them on the web. But I have decided that I will go forward, and hopefully within the next few weeks, I'll have something to show.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestion! This is really a great resource forum!

Dick

PS -- Phunlezz -- don't worry about your English. It is FAR better than me in ANY OTHER language. You get your point across just great. Thanks!

: Hey Dick.

: It´s easy to find a picuploadside! Ask google
: with=>"pictures upload free" or "Image hosting
: free" or... and google will show you a lot of
: uploadservices like
: "imageshack","directupload" and so on. Than
: take the very helpfully "Learn more about>How To Include
: Photos In Your Postings"-thread in our forum!

: You see=>picupload is not realy a problem and after some try
: outs it works perfect!

: Na clear, I hope now, that we can see pictures from your watches on
: OTD.

: greetz and good luck with the pics and sell the watches!

: (sorry for my bad english)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE