The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Jo Siffert Line of watches *PIC*

I was surfing the internet this evening and ran across a new-to-me web site which shows Jo Siffert merchandise for sale. Included are two watches, including the one shown below. The web site is in French and German; I speak neither, but can recognize the chrono is black PVD with 44mm diameter and using the Valljoux 7750 movement. It's Swiss Made and priced at CHF3,600.00. There is also a second watch and I've provided the link to the web site below so you can see it all. In addiiton, there are some other items of clothing with images of Seppi, all for sale.

The web site is: www.josiffert.com/fr/

Seppi had two children: Vernique and Philippe. It would be interesting to know if they are behind this venture. Also, I'd like to know if they approached TAG Heuer first for their interest in manufacturing the watches. The chronograph is a handsome watch with great Gulf/Porsche coloring. It's also interesting that the web site does not include an English version; perhaps there is direction to an English version that I just can't understand. Is this just "old news" to you all? Or, can anyone provide some background on the story here?
Best to all, Bob Keller

Messages In This Thread

Jo Siffert Line of watches *PIC*
Re: Jo Siffert Line of watches
Thanks, Jean-Pierre, for your reply! *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE