The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Need help with a Heuer 844 question *PIC INCLUDED*

By the way, does anyone happen to have any idea of where I might be able to source a clean or NOS bezel insert for this watch? Genuine parts for these 844's and early thick-cased 980's seem to be becoming increasingly difficult to find. While the bezel insert that's currently on it appears to be in fairly decent shape regardless, I think I'd still be interested in finding a perfect replacement, if possible...

Thanks in advance!

: :

: Love the way it looks on that bond nato... I just picked up a red
: zulu strap for it - both watch and strap should arrive later
: this week. Will try to post a few more photos as soon as I have
: it on my wrist!

: Thanks for chiming in, Darren.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE