The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Seafarer . . . In Honour of Bullitt

I've had this one on for a couple of days, in honor of the Bullitt-man and his new find . . . Mine shown above / Bullitt's below.

One tiny detail to notice . . . his inner bezel appears to be original for the Saefarer; mine has been replaced and is from a Carrera . . . the telltale sign: The "Made in Switzerland" is partially covered on mine, but entirely clear on his . . . Yes, these inner bezels were specially produced for the Seafarers, with slightly different geometry!!

Wishing everyone a great weekend!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: While it was raining in Belgium, I've spent last week in the sunny
: Lisbon, capital of Portugal. I put the Siffert on and went for a
: walk.
: Best regards,
: Gianni

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE