The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Carrera strap
In Response To: Re: Carrera strap ()

Hello there,

now I sure don't "have a dog in the fight" either ...
(didn't know that phrase, but really like it, John)

but hope I can help ... but don't want to confuse ;-)

Giuliano does excellent work ! No doubt ! From Bella Italia ! :-)
I've bought many straps from him already !
Different styles, different kind of leather, some even "custom-made" shorter and less holes.
His address is : thealarm69 at yahoo dot com

But, to be fair, I should also mention James. ( also known as DB10, but I can't do the link )
From Merry England. Sells wonderful straps too - I've got quite a selection ... ;-) many, many ...
Enormous selection of styles and different leather.
His address is : jameshyman10 at outlook dot com

BOTH are very recommendable, imho.

Stewart's straps are great too, most certainly !
Though, I haven't bought any of his yet.
And 'Hello' to Stewart: please, you will forgive me, I hope, for mentioning the two mates.

So, Andrew ... you now have the "problem" of such great choice ... ;-)
I suggest : Get at least two straps, and switch occasionally ... I think you should enjoy :-)

Have a good weekend,
ALL you folks

Cheers,
Prost,

Olaf

P.S.: I hope Giuliano and James - HELLO THERE :-) - both don't mind that I forwarded the addresses.
THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU FOR EXCELLENT PIECES OF HANDCRAFT (I wear, from either one, almost every day!)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE