The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
WRUDCF - extremely rare

What are you drinking coffee from?
I know, bad grammar but I am too stoked to figure out the right proper way to write that for the intended effect.
Today, I arrived home from St. Louis where it was snowing and 19F. Here it was 71F but gloomy. The gloom is the reason it looks light I haven't listened to the photography tips I have been given - simply not enough light.
So, there was a package in my mailbox. A package I wasn't expecting. WTF? I looked and saw a customs sticker on it and an unfamiliar postage stamp.
Return address: Heuerville!

Stewart, you really surprised me! This is the coolest gift since the Breitling that started this whole vintage thing for me!
By my count, I think there's only 4 of these in existence. 1) SM, 2)winner of hammer blow contest, 3) MS (Mike Stell), 4) JS.
You know who you are. We need to hook up so you can collect your rare bit of kit.
In the pic is the Deluxe Stratocaster that Mark Moss and John Cote wanted to see more of. Apologies for the cheesy setting.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE