The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
LOOKING FOR HEUER REGATTA BRACELET *PIC*

Hi everyone,
I had posted a couple days ago about my interest in purchasing a Siffert Autavia and never introduced myself. My name is Mario Ojeda and I am a Heuer fanatic and just starting to invest in vintage time pieces. Thank you to those who helped out with my questions regarding the Siffert and hopefully soon I'll be the proud owner of one.

I just purchased this Heuer Regatta from 1983 with the Lemania 1345 engine. I'm very happy with it as it is in near perfect condition for a 30 year old watch, I was very lucky. However it didn't come with the original bracelet and as the completest that I am, I need to have it. Plus wearing it with the Nato strap kind of cheapens it and is not very comfortable. If anyone can please let me know where I could find one or if anyone by any chance has one they are willing to sell, please reach out. I've checked Ebay and other sites but I don't see any available.

Thank you for taking the time and I look forward to discussing Heuer with everyone!
Best,
Mario

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE