The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: 844 Monin/Jasper Bitter
In Response To: Friday the 13th, here we go!! ()

Some good watches to see this Friday - anyone meeting Jasper Bitter to get some parts on Tuesday at the Intercontinental on Park Lane? I'm getting (finally) a bezel for a project Pilot which I got a year ago...thought I might meet fellow Heurerista's there.

Anyway been wearing this for the last week but with an original bracelet. I took a photo on my phone but it looked crap so I used an earlier photo on this NATO which is preferable for the summer. I have also taken the ugly 'pip' out of the bezel insert and the bezel is also fitting better...best to all on this wintry weekend.

Nathan

[URL=http://s54.photobucket.com/user/nhaines_2006/media/IMG_4226.jpg.html][/URL]

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE