The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Free to U.S. members 1960s Motor Sport and Hot Rod magazines

I have 2 boxes, one each going to the first 2 U.S. members who respond. Each box contains 15 Motor Sport (U.K.) magazines and 5 Hot Rod (U.S.) magazines. Most are from the 1960s, a few Motor Sports are early 1970s. I've clipped a few pages out of each one, but there's many hours of great reading, rally reviews, pictures, reference info and some sensationa auto-related advertising in these magazines.

First two emails to billmahoney@aol.com get them. Just asking each U.S. member to paypal $17 to cover Priority shipping costs. I'll confirm with a return email.

Thanks - Bill Mahoney

www.Squinky.com

Messages In This Thread

Free to U.S. members 1960s Motor Sport and Hot Rod magazines
Re: Free to U.S. members 1960s Motor Sport and Hot Rod magaz
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE