The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
PREVIEW...
In Response To: Exciting News from Abel ()

Dear Jeff, dear all,

In fact this website of mine is already as good as ready almost for two years now, some people already knew it was coming...it only needed some texts and some more fine tuning. Finally I hope to get it launched at end of this month/beginning of february, depending on my website guy. I will not be in competition with Jasper or Nic...I'm only a small fish compared to those guys, especially with the big choice of watches they can offer...but I hope I can differentiate in other areas, all about fun and passion.

More details will follow when launch will be near.

And now that we're talking about the website...if somebody has some suggestions of links I can include in the "Links" section of my website...please let me know and I would be happy to include your link as well...

Here's already a quick preview...

Thank you Jeff,
abel.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE