The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Help to Identify Autavia
In Response To: Help to Identify Autavia *PIC* ()

: I have been offered this Autavia , can some one please tell witch
: model it is please. Sorry for the poor quality photo but thats
: what I was sent. From what I can see the crown is not signed and
: perhaps the hands are wrong. I believe its a screw back case,
: any way all other observations would help me. Thank you.

Kendall

on OTD : B-2

2nd execution dial comes normally with a second Execution Screw-Back Case, ; 2nd execution hands (dauphine, steel edges); large pushers (4.3mm)

to ask for the serial will be helpful, I am not sure if it is a 2nd ex case, if it is in a transitional range to the 3rd execution, then 3rd execution hands (matchstick, with luminous inserts) are possible.

because it is a T swiss dial not only swiss, I think it is later 84xxx ?

the crown of the ex1 and ex2 are not signed, 3rd ex is signed

very nice bezel !!

hope this is correct
cheers
mich

Messages In This Thread

Help to Identify Autavia *PIC*
New info
Seems mixed up
Re: Help to Identify Autavia
Re: 3646
Re: 3646
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE