The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
monza 1938 monopusher

Hello everybody,
You seem to be the most competent in the the heuer world, that why I need your help

A guy sells a watch as defined in the title of my mail. I've made some research about this watch on the net but it there isn't much information. I know there is a reedition of the caliber 36 but the guy say that the mouvement is a valjoux 22 GHT . I thought that this mouvement has a monopusher but excentred , not in the axe of the crown. So, I can't be sure if the watch is fully original or recased.

Any information would be very much appreciated

thanks by advance for your help

hervé

Messages In This Thread

monza 1938 monopusher
Re: monza 1938 monopusher
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE