The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Montreal 110.503B bracelet *PIC*

Hi everyone,
Just bought this great Montreal that came with a Novavit bracelet.
The inside of the clasp has the Novavit logo ( round circle with triangle inside and NSA inside triangle ).
I heard the Montreal was sold with two kinds of bracelets, one more rare than the other one.
I am almost sure this type of bracelet is the exact same as the one that came originally with a Montreal.
BUT I doubt that this particular bracelet was sold with the watch, unless a watchmaker put this bracelet on a new Montreal.
What's missing is the Heuer logo on the clasp.
Instead there is this strange logo I've seen before but can't remember where.
I looks like the logo has the letters R en B.
My suspicion is that Novavit made this bracelet for some watch brand but I am not sure.
I am sure that you experts can help me with this.
I made a picture of the logo wich is not great but should do.
Price for the correct answer...... still have to figure that out.
Kind regards,
Bernard

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE